Friday, January 14, 2011

Welcome To Our Blog

Welcome to my breaker blog!  My name is Kristen Habeeb and I am the sales manager and VP of North American Switchgear, Inc. in Cleveland, Ohio.  We’ve been selling power circuit breakers, switchgear and replacement parts for the past 31 years.  Our company was started by my father, Bob Jordan back in 1980.  We currently have over 7000 large power circuit breakers in stock rated between 480VAC and 15kV.  We also have hundreds of sections of low and medium voltage switchgear, load break switches and thousands of replacement parts.  We have a full time rebuild shop constantly involved in reconditioning, testing and repairing low and medium voltage breakers and also retrofitting low voltage power circuit breakers.  Similarly, we also work with low and medium voltage motor control.

I have been involved in the sales department at North American Switchgear since 1999 when I graduated from Case Western Reserve University in Cleveland.  We are proud affiliate members of NETA and full members of the Professional Electrical Apparatus Recyclers League.  I served on the board of directors for this organization for five years including a term as President of the organization.  My husband Michael works with our company and we have three beautiful daughters.

So, why start a blog about circuit breakers?  I’ve been thinking about putting this together for a long time in response to commonly asked questions and concerns from customers.  I hope to address subjects such as breaker nomenclature, interchangeability, maintenance, common problems and solutions.  If you have questions or specific topics you would be interested in please don’t hesitate to contact me!  I can be reached by e-mail at kristen@naswgr.com or by phone at 800-909-3660.  I certainly look forward to any feedback that is received.

4 comments:

  1. Really Amazing and very interesting post whatever you have shared in your article.Thanks for sharing this wonderful information.


    switchgear

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Professional writing is about getting the particular reader's awareness, along with keeping it essay services. Excellent writing can be self-assured. The main thing just needs to focus.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent website! I adore how it is easy on my eyes it is. I am questioning how I might be notified whenever a new post has been made. Looking for more new updates. Have a great day! Medium Voltage Switchgear

    ReplyDelete